Vacancies at Recruitive
Job Title: .NET Developer
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £30k Plus
Recruitive are seeking a .NET Software Developer for an expansion of our technical team in Cannock. The primary focus as .NET Software Developer will be to design, implement and support our recruitment software and systems that meet the needs of our expanding business.
Recruitive is a leading UK supplier of cloud-based end to end recruitment software. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to join a growing SaaS company at a pivotal point in its history and develop a superb role within the development team.
You’ll work with some amazing people in a small team whilst working on and some great projects, in a relaxed, friendly but professional atmosphere.
We will provide you with all the tools, the technology, the training and the projects to not only contribute to our growth but also enhance your skills and knowledge!
• Coordinate with tech leads and other engineers working on related projects
• Deploying new software builds
• Developing new integrations with third-party APIs
• Diagnose and implement new product features and bug fixes in large, multi-tiered systems.
• Assist in communicating ideas and developing a strategy to our Client Services, Commercial Services and Sales Team
• Be proactive!
• Experience with C# and the Microsoft .NET framework
• Experience in using SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures and Query optimisation
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC and Razor
• Ability to solve problems and provide workable solutions or workarounds
• Ability to continually learn and adapt to new technologies
• Be flexible and adaptable to a changing working environment, and able to work and prioritise tasks under pressure
If you have these, perfect!
• At least 5 years of commercial experience in a similar role
• Experience in creating and consuming REST web services
• Experience in using Apache Lucene
• Developing graphical reports
• Experience in writing ASP (classic) applications to support our Legacy systems
• Experience in writing VB.NET applications
• Experience in developing Recruitment or HR Software
Working for Recruitive – Benefits:
• Designated car parking space
• Company Contributing Pension Scheme
• Generous Holiday Scheme
• Option to work from home
• Employee of the Month
• Standard working hours are Monday – Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (with a Flexitime policy)
Recruitive provides a genuine opportunity for career progression for the suitable candidate. With our commitment to continuous training and development, and promoting people from within, you will be well on your way to a successful career with us.
To submit your CV for this excellent opportunity, please click Apply.
Designed for HR, Recruitment Teams and Hiring Managers whilst significantly enhancing the candidate journey.
A white labelled solution in your own branding, tailored to your exact requirements, and designed to…
- Reduce time to hire
- Reduce cost per hire
- Enhance the candidate journey