Create, request, schedule, shortlist and much more with our video interviewing software. What’s more, our video interviewing software can be integrated with our ATS and other software systems.
What is Video Interviewing?
The video interviewing module within the Recruitive solution enables employers to use digital technology for interviews to assess candidates on their qualifications, soft skills, and more during the hiring process.
Video interviews are usually implemented as a preliminary interview, meaning that the final hiring decision is not made until later in the process.
How is it used?
The Video Interviewing system can be used by central HR/recruitment teams or the hiring managers. Recruitive ATS users will have the option of sending a request to an individual, or multiple candidates to carry out a video interview, at any point in the recruitment process in a click of a button.
When the candidates have completed and submitted their video interview, notification of the completed interview is sent back to the Recruitive ATS, and the video interviews are automatically uploaded against the originating candidate’s record, for review.
What are the benefits?
Integrating Video Interviewing into your recruitment process has multiple benefits, including but not limited to:
– Reach more applicants in more places
– Improves your overall time and cost to hire
– Undercover the most suitable applicants with minimal investment in time
– Improve collaboration between central HR/recruitment teams and hiring managers
– Deliver a better candidate experience through a user-friendly video interviewing platform
– Flexibility with setting up as many video interviewing templates, all branded to your company and personable to candidates
What are the extras?
Video Interviewing can be completely unique to your organisation, you can:
– Structured review criteria
– Candidate self-scheduling
– Email & SMS text reminders keep all interview participants informed, engaged, & up to date
– Automated calendar syncing, schedule video interviews on behalf of multiple hiring managers
– Accessible anywhere at any time on a smartphone, tablet, PC, or Mac, the Video Interviewing System is fully mobile compatible.