Recruitive Celebrates G-Cloud 13 Approval
We are happy to announce that we have again been accepted as a supplier on the Government’s G-Cloud framework.
Recruitive has been accepted as a supplier on the G-Cloud 13 Framework, which will replace G-Cloud 12 and will continue to provide cloud hosting and software services, together with associated support services to the UK central government departments and all other public sector bodies.
This initiative saves these organisations the time and cost usually associated when entering into individual contracts, providing a base of cloud-based services for use by public sector organisations via an online, digital marketplace.
Currently, over 31,000 services are listed in the government G-cloud framework. Services get split into four categories. They are as follows:
Cloud Hosting (PaaS, IaaS) – cloud platform or infrastructure, which allows buyers to deploy, manage and run the software, and provision and use processing, storage or networking resources.
Cloud Software (SaaS) – applications that are accessed over the internet and hosted in the cloud.
Cloud Support – to help set up and maintain cloud software or hosting services.
- Cloud Migration Planning
- Set Up and Migration
- Security Services
- Quality Assurance and Performance Testing
- Ongoing Support
Cloud Support – Further Competition – the scope of this lot is the same as Cloud Support above but is designed for larger, more complex requirements procured through further competition.
The new G-Cloud 13 Framework introduces the following changes;
- improved terms and conditions, with greater inclusion for the provision of day rate cloud support services
- inclusion of the latest procurement policies, including social value and prompt payment
- introduction of a fourth Lot for further competition for Cloud Support Services for larger, more complex requirements.
These changes will provide such benefits;
- access to multiple suppliers and cloud services, including a high number of SMEs
- quick and easy route to market
- access to the latest cloud technology and innovation
- Improved pricing via further competition for Cloud Support Services in Lot 4
So, whether a UK public sector wants pay-as-you-go cloud support or hosting service, they can efficiently do so through the framework.
If you are interested in any of our services then do not hesitate to get in touch.
Share this post and follow us on social media!
Like our blogs? Sign up for our newsletter
Comments are closed