What Do You Need Recruitment Software For?

What Do You Need Recruitment Software For?

Recruitment software is your right arm in recruitment, assisting you at every stage, from the open vacancy to the moment the candidate is welcomed onboard. Recruitment solutions aim to enhance efficiency and save money on your recruitment, in particular, the...
Active & Passive Candidates – How To Target Both

Active & Passive Candidates – How To Target Both

Of course, your immediate thought is to focus your time targeting ‘Active’ candidates, those who are proactively on the lookout for a new role, but they only account for 30% of candidates. This leaves a whole 70% who are only passively looking that could have the...
Attracting & Recruiting The Generation Z Candidate

Attracting & Recruiting The Generation Z Candidate

The recruitment industry is steadily adapting to the expectations and behaviours of the Generation Z candidate. Although new technologies are creating newborn artificial intelligence (AI) and cybersecurity jobs, there’s still a clear need to continue a level of...