Onboarding Software Solutions
You’ve advertised the position, received and filtered lots of applications, interviewed numerous candidates, held second interviews, even third interviews, offered the job to an amazing candidate and they accept!! Great work, you’ve done your job filling the post…but what do you do next?
Depending on the position, there will be numerous tasks and different documents that will be required to be sent, completed and checked before the candidate even arrives at your offices. If you are in a busy HR department with many new arrivals at any one time, it can be a headache to keep track on each and every document and whether or not the candidate has confirmed receipt etc.
You have to get the process right, not only to do your job correctly and to ensure that the new employee is engaged throughout the process and is content and productive when they arrive at your business.
- Onboarding processes can increase employee retention by 25%
- Onboarding processes can improve employee performance by 11%.
- Employees who participate in structured onboarding processes are 69% more likely to stay with an organization for 3 years.
- 15% of employees said the lack of an effective onboarding process aided in their decision to quit.
- 20% employee turnover occurs within the first 45 days.
- 51% of HR professionals think their company’s process could be improved.
Before implementing your onboarding process, you should think about some key areas of your recruitment process:
- When will the onboarding process start?
- How long will it last?
- What impression do you want new employees to walk away with?
- What do new employees need to know about the culture and work environment of your business?
- What kind of goals do you want to set for new employees?
- How will you gather feedback on the process and measure its success?
Once your onboarding strategy is decided, it is now ready to be implemented. Our Onboarding software is seamlessly integrated into our Applicant Tracking System and has been built in conjunction with direct input by recruiters and HR professionals. It is currently in use in the HR departments of some of the UK’s largest employers.
Onboarding Features and Functions
- Onboarding Checklist – Our system allows you to have one default checklist which will allow team members to add or tick the onboarding processes which have been completed. You can also create additional checklists which can be assigned to a candidate’s record if required.
- Reference Requests with dashboard alert – This function allows you to request either an employee or character reference by email with an online form for the referee to complete and the data is send back into the system (customisations can be added such as; automated email alerts for referees, more than 2 forms to select from and the ability to change the contents of the forms).
- Contract Generation – The Contract Generation feature allows you to upload contracts and offer letters with mail merge fields added, which can automatically generate documents with the information already completed. You can then send one or a group of documents to a candidate by email.
- Advanced on-Boarding – this is a range of advanced features that includes Onboarding checklists, Reference Requests and the ability to create a groups of documents. These documents can include employment contracts, offer letters, videos and reference requests and these batches of documents can be sent to a candidate for the candidate to accept or decline online via their own online portal.
- Automated Email Notifications – our system allows you to create reference requests and to then automatically remind referees to complete the reference. This feature is up to the client how many times this reminder email is sent and how many times and this can be confirmed.
- Progress Reporting options – you can create your own reporting stages, based on the initial checklist questions and answers you created, when you initially set up your onboarding checklists.
- New Starter Forms – this feature can allow new starter details to be forwarded to your Payroll or HR database if required.
- Offer Documents by Hiring Managers – Hiring Managers can raise their own employment offers from their own Hiring Manager portal.
Our Onboarding software sits seamlessly within our range of End to End Online Recruitment Solutions, allowing you to start and complete the whole recruitment process in one place.
From the initial hiring request from your line managers, right through to the new employee walking through your door, the Recruitive online recruitment solution caters for the whole process.