From how you store your photos to how you manage your business and client data, the Cloud has revolutionised the digital age like no other. In fact, 81% of all enterprises across the globe have a multi-cloud strategy already laid out or in the works!
With Cloud software attracting an impressive 300 million users to the platform, it comes as no surprise that businesses are making the switch and opting for a more secure and accessible solution.
But what does this mean for the recruitment industry?
Traditional ways of storing candidate information and job advertising have become outdated, on-site software and outdated technology could be seriously holding your company back from attracting and working with the best talent.
By switching over to cloud-based recruitment software, you’ll be able to present new opportunities and open new doors for your business and your team. There are a number of benefits to working with cloud-based recruitment software, so let’s get into them!
- Access your software anywhere in the world – Recruitment is a 24/7 job so when you’re trying to attract and retain the best talent you have to be available most of the time, meaning you’ll need to have access to software whenever your prospect needs you or wherever they need you.
- Full control over data – Being a recruiter means lots of data handling, so by taking advantage of cloud-based recruitment software, you can keep all your data in one place. What’s more, having full access and control over your data means you can easily organise and access snippets of information for whenever, wherever you may need them.
- Integration with other tools – A cloud-based recruitment software allows you to integrate your systems all into one place, connecting various platforms and tools through a cloud-based recruitment software solution, each system can “talk” to one another – sending data, updates, and information to each platform.
- Increase security and data protection – With recruiters often dealing with sensitive data it’s important it’s kept safe and on a secure network or database. This can often be costly when using external companies but with the Cloud you have access to additional security and encryption features to protect your data from hackers.
- Eco-friendly – For those eco-conscious companies, the Cloud is a great way to build a sustainable working environment but also reduce your waste and energy costs too!
By adopting Cloud-based recruitment software you can streamline your business and reduce the time and cost of hiring, what’s not to love?. Want to find out if we can help you with your recruitment concerns? Get in touch! We will be more than happy to have a chat with you.
Like our blogs? Sign up for our newsletter